I was up on the Flambeau this week, Lots of water moving thru the system and the water temps there were in the low to mid 60's. I was fishing for Musky, Glide baits seem to be doing the best for me. The Pallbear in bright colors was my best producing lure. Its a walk the dog style sub surface lure. I was working them pretty fast just so it broke the water. The fish would blow up on the bait and miss it then I would throw back to the fish and slow it down. I connected on a number of fish doing this, not a lot of big fish but they were fish in the boat. Reports in the store of the gill action has been good. Depending on what lake you are on they are getting them shallow yet, or deeper on other lakes. Stop in the store for up to date panfish information. There has been a mayfly hatch, Crappie and Gills are going good in the evening on poppers. The walleye action is slow most of the fish being taken are comming on crawlers or leeches and in the early morning or late evening. The largemouth action is getting hot, Frogs in the slop, spinner baits and senko style worms are working for fish. Good Luck fishing