www.lakegenevacannery.com

Thread: June 8-2010

Default June 8-2010

The fishing this yr has been very good with lots of big fish to report too. The DR was hot with the Canadian side staying clean. Now the bite is on Lake Erie for walleyes. Trolling worm harnesses seems to be the preferred way to catch them. I have been doing well out of the ports of Colchester and Leamington. Best blades have been the Northland holographic patterns. Use Off Shore OR 12 boards to spread your lines and cover more water.
    Bass fishing on the Michigan side of Lake St. Clair has been giving up very good numbers and some decent size fish too. Drop shotting, cranks like rattle traps and tubes have been doing the damage for me. On sunny days you can see the bottom and just look for a dark spot and cast to it for best results.
    Musky fishing just opened this past wknd and I am hearing some good reports with some big fish being caught and numerous small ones too. Body baits always seem to do well while trolling. For casters the Detroit River gives up some good fish too. Try casting Bull Dawgs and numerous large spinner baits and jerk baits along weed edges and drop offs.
    Next wk is the second event of the Masters Walleye Circuit, Lake Erie and Sandusky will be the host.

see you on the water,
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DSCN0609.JPG 
Views:	360 
Size:	113.2 KB 
ID:	9950  
    Chartertalk Guide Service
    Bob Devine

Web Site: http://www.chartertalk.com/

Thanks to:
    Off Shore Tackle, St Croix Rods, Pure Water Brand, Northland Tackle, Okuma Fishing, Torpedo Fishing Products