Fishing has been ok. Everyone that I have been talking with has been catching fish. The guys that are perch fishing have been having a pretty good year so far a lot of nice sized perch in that 13,14 inch range. Most of those guys are fishing shallow in the weeds with slip bobbers or just a split shot and a hook. The other day I picked up two perch in that 14" range pulling cranks at 2 mph in about 8' of water. Big crappies have been being caught as well. The guys fishing for walleye are having to work for their catch but if you put in your time you can get your fish. Some guys are slip bobbering the weeds some are drifting with live bait and others are trolling cranks or crawler harness's. Every technique that I have mentioned is catching fish. A lot of smaller 14.5'' fish are being caught before you get that 15, 16 incher. You have to go through a lot of fish to get your limit but the fish are there just might have to spend a little bit more time on the water. I don't think that's such a bad thing if you have time.