www.lakegenevacannery.com

Thread: Fishing Report for June 8

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Default Fishing Report for June 8

Friday, My buddy Bill got out musky fishing on the chippewa flowage for a couple of hours, had two fish up, one about 43-44 inches on a cowgirl, and another upper 30 inch fish that gave a lazy swipe at the bait but missed it, both were on shallow weeds.

Saturday, guided out on LCO for walleye, got quite a few walleye and some nice pike trolling for walleye with crawler harnesses in anywhere from 8-14 feet of water. got alot of nice walleye up to 26 inches, and pike up to 30 inches, missed alot of fish too, but smaller blades on the crawler harnesses was the key.

Sunday, Guided out on Grindstone lake, again did really well on walleye trolling crawler harnesses again in about 6-12 feet of water, smaller blades again did the best. when trolling the crawler harnesses I noticed that I had a blade sitting on the floor of the boat, so I must have sent a harness out without a blade, not a minute later caught a fish on that crawler harness without a blade on it, so you can tell they were bitting well then! Also we open water trolled cranks in the main lake, got a fish on, as I grabed it out of the holder, the line snapped between the board and the rod, took about 15 minutes to swing around and grab the board, and the fish was still on it!! I hand lined in a 26 inch walleye!!

Water temps on have dropped to the upper 60's!

Good Luck,
    Tanner Wildes
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	001s.jpg 
Views:	361 
Size:	66.1 KB 
ID:	9916   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	005s.jpg 
Views:	366 
Size:	48.8 KB 
ID:	9917   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	006s.jpg 
Views:	407 
Size:	70.3 KB 
ID:	9918  
    Captain Tanner Wildes Guide Service
    Tanner Wildes
    Web Site: http://www.tannerwildes.com