www.lakegenevacannery.com

Thread: Can-Am

Default Can-Am

Sadly I wont make the tourney yet again. We'll get up there on Saturday sometime but im not sure when. Hope you guys get-em this year. I havent heard too many reports from there in a while.

Default Can-Am

St Clair is clearing up nicely since the last big blow stirred it up pretty bad. Water temps are 73-75, so just about right for the big fish to turn on.
    We got 10 over 30" in the last 4 days. CJ got a 48.5" and a 49", he has the hot hand right now. I've to make some changes to that before the Can-Am this coming weekend, and get the lucky rods back on my side.
    Lots of small fish again in the 26-28" and another bunch of fish in the 31-35" range, so there is plenty of action.
    I hope to see a bunch of Central Ohio guys at the tournament. If you come up, don't forget to bring some canned food for the Food Bank raffle, lots of nice prizes on this raffle.
    The weather forcast is looking good right now, so fishing should be good.
    Mark

Sounds Great Mark. Can,t wait!!!

I'm sorry you went home Mark! What am I saying, no I'm not sorry! It'll give us locals a chance to get some hot sticks going up here! J/K Mark! LOL! See you in a day or two! Paul.
    PAUL

IF YOU WANT TO CATCH A FISH, YOU HAVE TO DRINK LIKE A FISH!