www.lakegenevacannery.com

Thread: 5-22through5-29

Default 5-22through5-29

Had One Of Those Dream Fishing Weeks. I Was Forced To Stay On The East Side Of The Lake This Year But It Turned Out To Be A Blessing. We Pulled Out 5 Eyes' Between 27.5 To 31" On Sat. Night Pulling Yellow Perch Colored Shad Raps Between 9-12' Of Water By The Clay Banks On Bear Island. Sunday Behind Pelican Island We Got A 28 And A 29.5" Jigging Gulp Crawlers In 16' Of Water. Monday Back In Boy Bay We Got Our Limit Of Big Crappies By The Duck Blind In 4' W/weeds On 3" Power Grubs. Headquarters Produced A Bunch Of 3-4lb Bass On Gulp Brush Hawgs In And Around The Reeds. We Also Found Some Nice Jumbos In The Narrows Between Bear And Partridge In 15' On 1/16oz Orange Jigheads W/ Half A Gulp Crawler. Throughout The Week We Bagged Several Eater Eyes' As Well. Great Weather And Great Fishin' Is Hard To Beat. I Think I Have Become An East Sider.

did you guys stay at chippewa lodge, if you did i seen the stringer of crappies look good. we were the group that had the whole north side

Default ryno

we were over @ pikedale...how is chippewa?

nice i've been going there for my whole life so 27 years.

I used to stay at Chippewa, but not since Anderson's took over. My only dealing with the newest owner/manager of Chippewa not a good one when I motored into their harbor to drop off my nephew who's a long timer there. I think you will find the changes at Pikedale to your liking. Tori and Sally are nice people and the locals there can't be beat. Lower prices and closer to the narrows too.
    Don
    djwilliams
    Ames, Iowa

Default Now there's a good lesson in customer service.

I am always amazed how a customer service based business can have tools for managers or staff. Any luck fishing lately DJ?