www.lakegenevacannery.com

Thread: Webster Lake

Default Webster Lake

hey I am heading out to Webster this weekend and was wondering if anyone out there has been moving any fish. Just curious if there has been anything shaking out there. Thanks.

I wish I had something solid to offer you but I have not been out there much this year. from what I gather and my short stays out there it appears the fish have moved into the late spring patterns. Id concentrate on open water and stick with the Kickin minnows or the new shadillacs, if you were able to get your hands on any this winter, Gliders are always a good goto bait this time of year as well . Im sure surface baits will be working right now too. I wish I had more to offer you but I am searchin too as ill be out there this weekend as well hoping to stumble onto something.

Good Luck!
    John
    STEALTH TACKLE
    "Clearly the Leader"
    www.stealthtackle.net

Default Weekend Trip

Well I went out On Sunday night and fished a good part of the day on Monday. We raised 3 fish the whole time. There is a pretty nasty algae bloom on Webster right now and made it very hard to fish some spots that I thought might be productive. 2 of the 3 fish that we raised were very slow and didnt even follow in the 8. Both fish were raised on Kickin minnows and the other was on a Suzy. Dont know how you did John but hope it was better then what we were able to do.

I would call your report very accurate, unfortunetly.
    STEALTH TACKLE
    "Clearly the Leader"
    www.stealthtackle.net