I can say the bite this week has improved and this weekend is looking good. Walleye have been active in the shallow weeds in 8 feet of water or less on dark water lakes. I have been fishing a little deeper on clear water. Jigs in the 1/16 to 1/8 oz range and Fathead minnow have been working the best. Jig color may change but colors I have been using are Chartreuse, orange, and white.
Northern pike action has been hot; I have been picking off quite a few nice fish on a jig and minnow up to 33 inches. Husky Jerks and X-Raps have also been working along with #4 Mepps. Don't be afraid to change things up for these toothy critters.
Crappie and Perch have been going very well also with a nice meal being caught with some sorting. Panfish have been hanging in the same areas as the Walleye and Pike. A 1/16 oz jig and minnow or a Crappie minnow under a slip bobber have been working.
All of the fish I have been catching have been holding in the same area so keep moving and checking spots for success. Good luck to all.