www.lakegenevacannery.com

Thread: triple d help

Default triple d help

just bought 2 new erc trip ds and was wondering if????? you guys throw them
    and if you do,,,,,,how????? just reel them in???pause them alot???? crank and rip them in????

love the concept and always wanted my jerk bait to get down deeper than it does..... sooo i hope this might be a good tool for that 12+ water weed edges....

skidoo

I also just got a DD and DDD and i was playing around with them. Have not found YET how i like to work them. What i played with the most was crankin it to depth, letting it sit and give it short rip and then a pause, rip, pause.

I also like them just on a strait retrieve, they got nice action.

Rips and pauses is how I like to work them. Crank like crazy to get them down to desired depth first. Very versatile bait. I like them for post-frontal days cuz they hang in the zone so nice. Going to troll the DDD this summer on a short line for sure.

Unique bait for sure. Like using a deep diving, neutrally buoyant jerkbait. The DDD has better action than the DD but both are great baits with top of the line split rings/hooks.

Sucker pattern for clearer water has worked best for me.
    Allegheny Guide Service
    Red Childress

E-mail - RedChildress@gmail.com
    Web Site: http://www.alleghenyguideservice.com

Default thanx

hey thanx guys for the help....i was hoping that would be how to use them(( get them deep and pause and rip))so now i cant wait to try them out.....1 more thing im sure most of you guys know about kurts island sport shop but for those who dont they got great selection of lures custom painted,,,, you pay a few $ xtra but they have a nice finish.....thanx again and many great days ahead..
    skidoo

Kurt island has great painted baits, at the ohio show they had a awesome display. I bought alot from them. I talked to them after the show and i guess they did not do well at the ohio show, so i boudt they will return next year.

Just a note on the dd and ddd, my DD has a super slow sink, while the DDD has a super slow float. By slow i mean 1' ever 10 secound Anyone else notice that?

Yes, I noticed it too. My guess is that the larger plastic lip on the DDD makes it buoyant.
    Allegheny Guide Service
    Red Childress

E-mail - RedChildress@gmail.com
    Web Site: http://www.alleghenyguideservice.com