www.lakegenevacannery.com

Thread: Looking for Leeches

Thumbs down Looking for Leeches

Any idea where to buy leeches by the pound at a good price? Coming up with a bunch of friends and trying to watch our dollars. We heard about some place up north but can't remember the name. Thanks for any help

Sammy:

I would think any of the bait shops are going to have leeches for sale. I know that Rollie & Helen's Musky Shop has them for $13 for 1/2# of meds/large and $16 for 1/2# of Xlarge/jumbos...
    Mark

There is also a place (Grizzly Bobs??) just N of Woodruff that had a sign with a price per pound in the teens. He is a Minn Kota dealer and is on the east side of 51 about a mile S of 70 E.

Grizzly Bob's had them last year for $11 a half pound I think. Cant remember the exact price but it was the best price in town. Dont make him get up to get a lake map though . He is a crabby old s.o.b.

Default Leeches

I was told there was a place in Eagle River or north and I think it was more north of there maybe Conover area that sold leeches buy the pound at a good price and the quailty was great not a mix. Hoping to find at least several pounds of large or jumbos. Any ideas can help will be happy for any suggestions.

Grizzly Bobs has them 12.95 per pound. I just drove by on Sunday. In Conover there are 2 bait shops on at the intersection of 45 and K and the other on the N. side of town.

Northern waters 715-477-2224
    Outpost Bait & Tackle 715-479-9984 636