Thread: Pymatuning

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Andy Luchovick Memorial Tournament

May 15, 2010 Pymatuning State Park

Sign-up and Fees

-Tournament Headquarters will be At the Jamestown State Boat Launch

-Sign – up is 7 am to 8 am

-Entry Fee is $25 per person ( $5 will go to Three Rivers Muskies Inc.)

-Non – Members will pay an additional $10 fee that will go to the club.

- A liability waiver must be signed by all participants.

-This will be a cash prize tournament 1st place 50%, 2nd place 30%, 3rd place 20%.

-Optional $5.00 for the 50 inch pot, only Three Rivers members are eligible, pot is currently worth $260. The first 50 + incher caught and witnessed by another boat in the tournament. Witness must be a Three Rivers member and the fish must be successfully released.

Rules

-Tournament hours will be from 8 am to 4pm

- There should be no fishing before the 8 am start time

-the largest 3 fish will take the prize money, only one entry per person will be eligible for prizes.

-All fish must be witnessed by a Three Rivers member; your boat partner can be your witness. Except for a 50 inch that is to be submitted to the 50 inch pot must be another participating boat.

- %100 catch and release and 30” size limit to be eligible for prizes

-All state laws and Muskies Inc. rules should be followed

-Release forms must be turned in by 5 pm at the Jamestown launch

-All tournament director decisions will be final

Communications

-we will use channel 9 on the marine radio

Good Luck and be Safe

results from the tourney? fished pym saturday, trolled from snodgrass to dam and back with nothing. casted a lot too ...booooo

Sat 5 fish were caught in the Three rivers muskie tourney of close to 75 people..43" was the biggest...Sunday 7 fish were caught in roughly 150 guys registered...42.5" was the biggest..

There were 71 guys and 5 muskys caught. John Ryhal won with a 43" out of Dale Wileys boat. Sunday there were around 150 guys with 7 caught. I believe it was a 42" that got 1st. A 38 1/2 was second and 3rd was a 38". I saw 2 while casting and that was it. Bad weekend of fishing. Everyone had a great time.

It was a beating for sure. Tough day.

We only fished on saturday at Pymie. I wasn't really in to all the boat traffic. We hit woodcock Sunday morning and it was super muddy so we left and went to Edinboro. Got skunked for the whole weekend but it was nice to be out on the boat. We were very close to where the winning fish from saturday was caught and I was telling myself... man if we would have drifted through ther just a little differently that could've been a good start to my first ever tournament.

Quote Originally Posted by H2O wolf View Post
    We only fished on saturday at Pymie. I wasn't really in to all the boat traffic. We hit woodcock Sunday morning and it was super muddy so we left and went to Edinboro. Got skunked for the whole weekend but it was nice to be out on the boat. We were very close to where the winning fish from saturday was caught and I was telling myself... man if we would have drifted through ther just a little differently that could've been a good start to my first ever tournament.
    Fished Woodcock Sun afternoon/eve & was able to boat 1 mid 30's. The water between the launch & dam was a nice color, I imagine the higher side was muddier, but the fishing was tough all over- I talked to about 10 boaters & no one was catchin any muskies. The one I caught was the only one I saw. I feel like I got away with one that day.

Default weekend

fished sandy lake sat. small northern and3 large mouths,sun. at pymie had one swipe at boat side