www.lakegenevacannery.com

Thread: 5-1-10 Report

Default 5-1-10 Report

Boy things have changed a bunch from begining of week until the end. WE HAVE WATER!! I was getting use to seeing a lot of banks.. The lake is at summer pool and starting today they are not pulling any water at all with all the rain coming in this weekend. Fish moved yesterday for about an hour and that was late evening if a guy can hold the boat this weekend should be good for some really big fish. Full moon and big front coming in with no temp drop behind this front should be good..

Warix Run boat ramp is now open they opened it up Wednesday it has been closed due to low water so wanted let people know about that.

We have water now over the weeds and in the back of creeks fish are moving in really shallow.. I have been having the guy in the back of boat throwing out the other side away from the boat to cover the weeds while the other throws to the bank that way I can cover it all that way.

Bait choices are pretty much the same except the Rattle Bait I have no action on it for a few days now. Super Stalkers, Hell Hounds, Cowgirls, Shallow Invader have produced for me.

I will post a more updated report at the start of week just wanted to throw some stuff out there for the weekend guys..

New stuff in the shop make sure you stop in and check them out. Also people always come asking about used stuff we have some rod and reel combos great shape and good deal.
    Crash's Landing Muskie Outfitters and Guide Post
    Justin Mullins

Web Site: http://www.crashslanding.com

Justin,

13' oversummer pool! I guess Warix is closed again and you ramp from the road at Longbow? Is the lake safe?

Yes it is 13 feet. Here is the thing to remember it only takes 6 feet of water to shut down Warix Boat Ramp and Claylick. Both are way below water level. There are a few things floating out there no more than normal. Fish are moving into the bushes daily keep throwing in there they will be there.

Corp said they might be able to pull some water today but for sure on Monday.. We have been through this a hundred times with the high water the fish will be in bushes and tons of them it just takes a day or two any time the water comes up that fast it shocks them just like us..

I will post a better report tonight..
    Crash's Landing Muskie Outfitters and Guide Post
    Justin Mullins

Web Site: http://www.crashslanding.com