www.lakegenevacannery.com

Thread: Opening Day

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

I will be up there but I won’t be fishing. With the water at the current level I would have to drag the boat 100 feet through puddles and muck to get to the water. I won’t get getting on the flowage this spring/summer until the water level drops another foot. Then I will have a mucky beach out front. I need to get a trailer for the boat!

Last time I was up there was 3 weeks ago. It sort of looked like it did at the end of September the last couple of years.

mbenson
    will be there friday night thru Monday morning. will have an open seat for the afternoon of the 2nd. rest of my crew is heading back. i will probably be out there dodging stumps by myself. out of Fort Flambeau. will be heading up through Park Falls to buy more stuff I don't need at the St Croix shop

I am spending Fri. night, Sat. night and Sun. a.m. at Rollie and Helen's Musky Shop. Hoping to fish Friday night at 12:30 a.m. and then again Sunday p.m. Good luck, wished I could have filled the seat on Sat.!!! Stay safe out there!!!

Mark

Hey bud, the 2nd is Sunday

SteveO:

duh on the 2nd on my part...

How late are you going to be in the area Sunday p.m.???

Mark