www.lakegenevacannery.com

Thread: butternut opener

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Teenfisher,

I read you message about your problems with the boat rental at northern pines resort. First, I will say that they are one of my sponsors but that will not influence how I respond. The resort has excellent accomidations for famalies and corporate retreats. The entire resort was rebuilt. The owner has a employee responsibile for boat maintenance and others responsible for the grounds. I spoke with Patty (owner) last nite and discussed your disappointment with the boat rental.I completely understand. Patty asked me to contact you so she can compensate you for your troubles. Please call her at 715-762-3001. If you recieve a boat which is not operating correctly please TELL the owner because in order for them to provide excellent service they need to hear from customers whether its good or bad. I hope this will help you out.
    Take care
    Joe
    Northland Muskie Fishing Guide Service
    Joe Brezinski - Professional Fishing Guide

Web Site: http://www.northlandguideservice.net/

teenfisher,

we will be on vacation the 4th thru the 12th of june so maybe will run across
    each other out there. if you really like fishing Lg. bass you should give
    Blockhouse a try its about 7 miles east of park falls off of 182 it's loaded with
    Lg bass the only issue you might have is usually by july it gets very weedy
    sometimes it looks like you could walk from one side to the other but normaly
    the middle of the lake is not to bad and you can find spots to run between
    the weeds just make sure you bring weedless lures livebait also works well it's also a very good northern lake yea there's plenty of hammerhandels
    but there some really big one's in there to

ok joe, i understand. i will call her when i have some spare time. they did give me 25 dollars off because we didn't use it as long as hoped. riverman... yea maybe we could run in to each other and talk fishing spots and such. do you plan on fishing tff or butternut when you come up?

teenfisher'
    will be out on butternut and the tff a few of those day's
    it all depends on the weather and wind.
    if the fishing not going so good after a few hours will pick up and head to a different body of water i was hopeing with the early ice out for some warmer
    weather this june we froze are butts off the last 2 year's. going to try some
    other lakes that are 15ft or less with warmer water and good weeds.
    of course as i'm writing this it's snowing in northern wisconsin with 4" by saturday be happy your not up there this weekend i am.

Thumbs down

Won't be on butternut till after June 6th just found out about the WMT event.
    YIKES been out there a couple of times when there pre-fishing.
    NOT FUN!!!!!

yea i won't be fishing butternut either. i'll for sure be on the turtle hopefully either the 6th or 7th trying to catch some bass pannies or walleyes, whatever is biting. i'll probably be on the south end but i don't know. when do you plan on fishin the flowage?

will be out there a couple of days when were on vacation it all depends
    on the weather were up for 9 days so we have some wiggle room.
    I'm not sure if were going to put in at springstead or sportsmans landing we
    probably won't venture to far from either landing with the water being 3 feet below pool my lower unit gets scared. Talked to my cousin last night who's up for the musky opener they put in at sportsmans landing and it took them an hour to make the run down to rat lake so i'm not sure if will hit the southern part of the tff