www.lakegenevacannery.com

Thread: butternut opener

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

teenfisher'
    will be out on butternut and the tff a few of those day's
    it all depends on the weather and wind.
    if the fishing not going so good after a few hours will pick up and head to a different body of water i was hopeing with the early ice out for some warmer
    weather this june we froze are butts off the last 2 year's. going to try some
    other lakes that are 15ft or less with warmer water and good weeds.
    of course as i'm writing this it's snowing in northern wisconsin with 4" by saturday be happy your not up there this weekend i am.

Thumbs down

Won't be on butternut till after June 6th just found out about the WMT event.
    YIKES been out there a couple of times when there pre-fishing.
    NOT FUN!!!!!

yea i won't be fishing butternut either. i'll for sure be on the turtle hopefully either the 6th or 7th trying to catch some bass pannies or walleyes, whatever is biting. i'll probably be on the south end but i don't know. when do you plan on fishin the flowage?

will be out there a couple of days when were on vacation it all depends
    on the weather were up for 9 days so we have some wiggle room.
    I'm not sure if were going to put in at springstead or sportsmans landing we
    probably won't venture to far from either landing with the water being 3 feet below pool my lower unit gets scared. Talked to my cousin last night who's up for the musky opener they put in at sportsmans landing and it took them an hour to make the run down to rat lake so i'm not sure if will hit the southern part of the tff

teenfisher,

we usually will finish up every day on the North fork the flowage above
    park falls from 5:00pm till dark. I'll be keeping an eye out for a white bayliner
    on whatever water were out on. the forecast for next week shows alot of rain which is usually are luck still with all this warm weather the water temps
    should be good and i expect some good weed growth.
    do you by chance know of any bar/restaurant that has Versus around park falls when we pull in on june 4th the Blackhawks game that nite is on Versus
    and the place we eat/drink at dosen't carry Versus i already called them and asked and if i can't find the game on local radio i'm going to freak out.

Quote Originally Posted by Flambeau Riverman View Post
    teenfisher,

we usually will finish up every day on the North fork the flowage above
    park falls from 5:00pm till dark. I'll be keeping an eye out for a white bayliner
    on whatever water were out on. the forecast for next week shows alot of rain which is usually are luck still with all this warm weather the water temps
    should be good and i expect some good weed growth.
    do you by chance know of any bar/restaurant that has Versus around park falls when we pull in on june 4th the Blackhawks game that nite is on Versus
    and the place we eat/drink at dosen't carry Versus i already called them and asked and if i can't find the game on local radio i'm going to freak out.
    Hey Riverman, I'm pretty sure that Northern Pines on Butternut Lake has Versus, so don't freak out just yet! I happen to live up on this stretch of water, so maybe I'll see ya out there. GO HAWKS! -Joe

Thanks Timbrr
    If it's raining will be there early if not will try to be there to catch the 3rd period we haven't been up since last sept. The wife really wants to wet a lure. Are any local radio stations carrying the game?
    GO HAWKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!