www.lakegenevacannery.com

Thread: Welcome to the new report page

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Default Welcome to the new report page

I would like to welcome everyone to the new Lake Winnebago/Lake Michigan Two Rivers report page. I will do my best to keep each and everyone of you as up to date as possible. If anyone has any questions or comments please ask and I will try to get you an answer ASAP. I would also like to thank Gary and Bob from the Outdoor Network for all of the hard work that they have put into building our new website. GREAT JOB GUYS!!!!!!!!!!!

Well, I made it out on the lake this afternoon and trolled the East shore from Stockbridge south to Twilight beach and not a bump. We fished the 8 to 13 fow range and the water was very clear. We then went across to Oshkosh and started in the mouth trolled up by the old Pioneer then west to 3/4 mile south of Stoney Point and back. We picked up 3 smaller eyes right at the end. We were trolling Flicker Shads anywhere from 20 to 40 ft. back. I didn't see very many fish caught by the boats that were anchored by the point. Lake was great nice ride back and forth across the lake.
    The new website is now complete and live hope that everyone enjoy's it.

Tightlines and good luck to All.

Capt. Steve is OUT.
    Crawlerman Charters
    Steve Poehlein

Web Site: http://www.crawlermancharters.com

Welcome Capt. Steve!!! I have friend who loves to get down there and troll a little bit. I am sure he will be happy to here of another source for info!!!

Mark