www.lakegenevacannery.com

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Where is Frank Walsh Contest

...well where ever you are, you're sure missing some terrible weather. 70's, sunny every day with nary a drop of wind. We're sure having it tough up here at LOW. Thinking of you Frank.

If you are still having trouble keeping track......
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	franks great adventure-1.jpg 
Views:	190 
Size:	75.0 KB 
ID:	9317  

I wasn't going to stay up last night to see were Franks Follies was going.

Well, someone on this board looks to have an inside track...........

Name:	Pitts.jpg 
Views:	167 
Size:	89.4 KB 
ID:	9320  

The blue line definitely goes through where I am right now, but not where I'm heading today. Out of here as soon as I get Scarlett in the truck.

Weather a nicer version of up north here, although rain in the forecast for today. I'll wave at Dennis as we go by later today!

No takers on the poem?????
    Walsh's Bay Store Camp
    Frank Walsh

Web Site: http://www.baystorecamp.com

Day _?_
    Frank is certainly moving out today, covering a lot of ground. Guess he has a stop to take care of some outstanding wa... well lets just say some unfinished business to attend to.

Name:	Frank Saturday.jpg 
Views:	160 
Size:	89.4 KB 
ID:	9325  

Well he's on the way home but yesterday he stopped in Green Bay to get some Brett Farve memorabilia and decided to drop his boat in the Bay for a few hours.
    Got this one on a 'Pearson Metamaterials' in 175 ft of water just off the peninsula.(Deaths Door)
    Not bad and at that depth it proves total refraction is the key.He'll be getting a ticker tape parade in Warroad tomorrow.
    Way to go Frankie,welcome home!

Name:	frank-resize.jpg 
Views:	232 
Size:	106.3 KB 
ID:	9329  

Funny how a skinny person makes the fish look fatter. Kind of like the old trick of choosing ugly bridesmaids.

Sitting here in not so sunny Minnesota. Where's the beautiful weather Wendy was teasing me with????

Back to the ranch tomorrow.
    Walsh's Bay Store Camp
    Frank Walsh

Reports of fishing in Green Bay; clues that I'm in MN, rumors that he's heading to Kenora to the fry shack and more..................shopping.

Will be interesting when the truth comes out.

Name:	picture006.jpg 
Views:	144 
Size:	88.3 KB 
ID:	9335  

Shopping in Kenora....Are you kidding???????

They could fit the entire town of Kenora in one Wal-mart down here.
    Walsh's Bay Store Camp
    Frank Walsh

Default Welcome Home Travelers

Well, those sand dunes were the Indiana Dunes to be sure. Too many locations were visited to guess just one. But it's a sad day to even mention Walmart on vacation, but maybe they were sleeping in their parking lots along the way. Sure helps cut expenses so you can spend more on the fun stuff.
    Mrs. Rasputin

Default Is there a winner?

Well Frank,
    It has been a interesting week. Have the birds returned to the nest? Will we ever know where you were? If we do go through the postings and see who was the closest first and lets announce the winner of the yet to be bought tee shirt. Hope you had a nice trip the popples are turning green in the islands, i found 60 degree water mostly 55 though. Looks like a wonderful fishing opener if the weather holds. A person sure has more love for the area after leaving for a spell.

Quote Originally Posted by Frank Walsh View Post
    Funny how a skinny person makes the fish look fatter. Kind of like the old trick of choosing ugly bridesmaids.

Sitting here in not so sunny Minnesota. Where's the beautiful weather Wendy was teasing me with????

Back to the ranch tomorrow.
    Must have been the cloud that came over as you came by. Still Sunny and calm in Southern LOW... Welcome home

I know everyone is checking this post frequently to find out what really happened this past week, where was Frank???

Of course, Frank still has to cross the boarder with a truck full of booty, hope that the new warrants are not posted yet, etc. etc. etc. Then once back on the island, turn the camp power back on, go round up loose boats, cast for slimes, etc. etc. etc.

Probably will be a few days before we hear from Frank, assuming everything is going well.

Homo.....sweet homo. Got in around noon.

I have to put my vote in for Bill Hansen with the Indiana Dunes. We spent the most time in Michigan City, with Pequot Lake going and coming.

Now for a well deserved nap after unloading the truck, and loading and unloading the boat. ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZzz
    Walsh's Bay Store Camp
    Frank Walsh

"Homo... sweet homo."
    Said like a true Slam Poet,Shape Shifter,Spit Sister devotee.
    I rest my case for Pittsburgh.

Default And the winner is.....

Wait Frank... Bill Hansen? What about me? Who made the guesses? Who played the game? I confess after the dune clue, I asked him if there were sand dunes near Chicago and he said yes, then suddenly in the book he was reading it talked about the Indiana Dunes so I quick narrowed down MY guess.
    But glad to have you back on the Lake so we know it's in good hands.
    MRS. Rasputin aka Cindy

Well you know, I really couldn't narrow my choices down to a vote, so I'm out of the running. Unless more proof comes forward rather quickly (hard proof), Prof. Plum is probably not in first place either.

My vote (not that I have one) goes to Mz Rasputin, if she tells us how she got that nick name.

Default "Log in name"

Rasputin is the "log in name" that my husband chose because...heaven only knows. Not having come up with a clever or not so clever name of my own I just commandeered his name and password to enter the contest. I spend more time on the website than he does anyway. He's always at Cabela's buying lures.
    Mrs. R

Default Congratulations Bill

Well I guess the man has spoken. Congradulations Bill Hansen, the winner of a 2010 operation muskie tee shirt. Now what size do you need and can you pick it up at Franks? Frank can i buy a one from you or do I have to order it?

Great Contest thanks for the participation.

Frankie,

I've got a small stash of XL OM t-shirts I'll forward to you. Any other size will need to be ordered.

Jimmy

Where do i go to order them? Is there a website? I looked at operation muskie but couldn't see anything. I will need to order a couple for sure.

According to the Empress, he needs 2XL. I happen to have a leftover 2009 (new) shirt here, if that's acceptable. Otherwise, looks like an order job.
    Walsh's Bay Store Camp
    Frank Walsh

If they want to order new OM gear you can do so through me. T-Shirts, Hat's & Towels are $20 and Hoodie's are $35.
    Shipping runs $7.50 per order regardless of quantity (with in reason of course). Checks should be made out to Operation Muskie and they could take 3-4 weeks.
    Please email me with questions at adobejimbest@aol.com and I'll get you my address etc.

Default New title is nice!

Yes, I do like that title!

Don't know what the 2009 model looked like, but I'm sure it would do just fine. It was nice of me to enter the contest for him so he should be most happy to have any prize at all. He can pick it up in June! Then he can wear it the rest of the summer on trips to Cabela's, Bass Pro, Scheels, and Dick's; and then back to LOTW in Sept. and Oct.
    The Empress

Default Its a done deal.

Sounds good Frank. Save the 2009 tee shirt for Bill and I will settle up with you when i get out there for coffee. Let me know when the pot is hot.

Show me a good loser and I'll show you a loser!
    Can't take it anymore,I'm heading up there right now to get too the truth.
    I know he was in Pittsburgh and I'm sure I'll find substantial evidence including assorted trinkets obtained from the Zinesters,Slam Poets,Shape Shifters and Fancy Scribblers that make up the Sisters Spit-not to mention Roethlisberger Jerseys and other assorted memorabilia from the Steelers.
    Be there in 6 hours Frankie!

I'll be turning on your heat in a few minutes. Question is whether it will take a match to get it going.

Gar............... Any time. And as a special note, we get to talk Polaris. You won't believe what I did.

I would never go to Pittsburgh. Way to many relatives I no longer talk to, and not to many good memories.

Cindy, keep an eye on the mail.
    Walsh's Bay Store Camp
    Frank Walsh

And Cindy,

You need to post a picture of Rasputin in his new digs.......
    Walsh's Bay Store Camp
    Frank Walsh

Default Pictures

Maybe if we're lucky we can have him pose by his new boat. (When it arrives) I sure do spoil him. Can he wear his favorite fishing hat too!!
    Cindy

Default Who Won ?????

Quote Originally Posted by RASPUTIN View Post
    Maybe if we're lucky we can have him pose by his new boat. (When it arrives) I sure do spoil him. Can he wear his favorite fishing hat too!!
    Cindy
    AS MANY OF YOU KNOW, RASPUTIN WAS A MYSTIC/SOOTHSAYER AND FORMER JANITOR TO TSAR NICHOLAS. THERE MAY HAVE BEEN SOME HANK PANKY GOING ON WITH THE TSARINA, BUT THAT IS WHAT US MYSTICS DO.
    AS A MYSTIC I CAN SEE INTO THE FUTURE AND I CAN SEE THAT A NEW FISHING BOAT WILL BE PARKED IN MY DRIVEWAY. MAYBE IN EARLY MAY. IT LOOKS LIKE A 2010 LUND WITH GPS. I CAN'T FIGURE OUT HOW I WON THAT "WHERE IS FRANK THING."

We all have to have models to look up to. You just have a stranger one than most!!! Pays to have a wife with better deductive reasoning than Sherlock Holmes.

Can't wait to see a picture of the new ride.
    Walsh's Bay Store Camp
    Frank Walsh

Default And the Winner is.....

I like my new shirt, but I'm even happier with my new boat!
    I can't figure out how to get pictures into the thread so I'll send them to Frank to post. Frank really likes my sombrero!!

Looks great. And the boat as well. Congratulations on both achievements.

Name:	Bill.jpg 
Views:	209 
Size:	133.9 KB 
ID:	9753   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	bill2.jpg 
Views:	213 
Size:	128.6 KB 
ID:	9754   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	bill3.jpg 
Views:	173 
Size:	117.5 KB 
ID:	9755  
    Walsh's Bay Store Camp
    Frank Walsh

Good job on the shirt Frank. I will be out one of these days to pay you for it and get a cup of coffee. Caught two small Muskies bass fishing this weekend. Found 71 degree water and should be a great opener for muskies as it was for walleyes.
    Congrats to the contest winner and nice boat.

Rasputin,
    Many of us worry about Frank including me.Working,guiding,walking Scarlett,whatever,it seems he's always in the sun.While I know he wants to be cool,he needs a hat like yours for sun protection instead.(not that yours isn't cool.)Just a thought for Xmas or...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12