www.lakegenevacannery.com

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Where is Frank Walsh Contest

Default Where is Frank Walsh Contest

As we know Frank is on a secret vacation. This warrants a contest. Here it Is!

THE WHERE IS FRANK WALSH CONTEST?

Prize: One 2010 operation musky tee shirt donated by me.
    Rules: Make your guess on this posting and the closest by miles wins.
    You must have no inside info on where he is.
    Upon his return and verification of where he was and that you had no
    info you will win.
    I will figure out how to get you the shirt at that point, hopefully you
    can pick it up at Bay Store.
    Clues: He is gone for about a week.
    Southerly travel and sand beaches are invovled.
    He was at Menards and fleet looking for something.
    MAKE YOUR GUESS AND BE A WINNER!!

As I have no clue of where he is I will make a guess.

South Padre Island, Texas

I'll give you another hint.

There are a lot of dark skinned people here.
    Walsh's Bay Store Camp
    Frank Walsh

Web Site: http://www.baystorecamp.com

I will guess the island of Haiti.

Define "inside info".

I'm going to guess...
    Paradise Island, Bahamas.

Ryan

I'm torn between 2 spots.Little Oak Island or the sandy beaches of Lake Michigan somewhere near Milwaukee.Need to ponder this a bit.

I think he is back here in Chicago, if your down here Frank call us there is sand on North Ave. beach.
    Darren

There are camels near by as well.
    Walsh's Bay Store Camp
    Frank Walsh

Well unless he's talking cigarettes,the camel thing takes out Little Oak island so guess I'll go with Lake Michigan and the 'zoo' that it is.

Well I'm normally not one for conspiracy theories and all but I've also learned to never underestimate Frankie.My antennae are throbbing with suspicion now and the stars are starting to align themselves on this mystery location of his.I may have to move my guess east from Lake Michigan.
    Let me ask you this,does anyone know if there's sand in Pittsburgh?(other than what a certain Q back has been shoveling lately-more on him in a minute)
    I ask cause think back to the clues Frankie has been throwing out lately:ankle length shoes;talk of the Lakemaster chip 'moving east';dark skinned people;camels;and last but not least-finding and selling rods/reels and spending the proceeds on what???Yes,'wine,women and song'!!!!
    No sir,even a normal guy like me can start to see the clear possibilities he's in PITTSBURGH!!!!Yes Pittsburgh.
    Ankle length boots?=Clearly football spikes!
    dark skinned people?=well look at the Steelers....
    camels?=well add 'toes' and .....
    wine,women,song?=Ha,ask Roelthlisberger!(see 'toes' above as well)
    Nope its Pittsburgh I think and the only issue is,is Little Frankie there partying with Big Ben-or is he there for the 'draft' tomorrow to replace him?
    So,my guess is now PITTSBURGH.I take a large size T-shirt please.

Not to mention sleeping with two women.............

And the shopping.......................................... ...
    Walsh's Bay Store Camp
    Frank Walsh

Inside info would be if you heard from Frank or friends about this secret vacation and the where abouts.

He could be anywhere because if he was at Menards and fleet he would have to at least make it to Grand Forks or Fargo or the Cities. So he could have jumped a airplane from there. He probably is in country because he is reading this pretty quickly although at Beaches resort in Jamica they probably have internet. Your pretty sly there Frankie. You never really said if Scarlet was with you, I,m assuming she is. She is probably stuck in a Hotel room while your fishing Cave Run.

Well, all this awesome investigative work has got me thinking I just do not have a clue. I am going to guess Jamaica, unless that is what you are saying Ryan. DP's analysis is very in depth though. He may be on to something.

Steve

Got him!I knew it was Pittsburgh!I knew he felt 'penned in' and wanted to break free and express himself a bit.Well seeing is believing and boy is he expressing himself.Note the tight pants BUT the ever present Muck boots.
    Look fast,he appears in the box at the top left.
    First he's the guy on the far left in the 'Three Musketeeers',but then stay on alert cause he shows up again as the 'NutCracker'.
    Nailed ya Frankie,nailed ya.
    Gar,size large please.
    http://www.pbt.org/

Dick, you are on your game for sure.

With what we know so far, I think he's driving or why make a supply run when you would have to ship it all back? I know, he could leave it all in the truck and park it at the airport.... but I don't think that's Frank's style. Nope, he's driving. I think he hinted that he picked up his good ole friend Bret, now living in northern FIBland. From there, it is a short ride to Lake Michigan, and yes... there is sandy beaches. Frank used to fish the big pond years ago, so that is a possibility. Lake is still ice cold, and think only brown trout would be active. So, don't think that's enough of a draw, but downtown Chicago for night life surely would fit the bill on all the other clues, probably even camels (at least toes) walking the streets.

But I think that's all part of the diversion. Frank, vacation on a warm beach out of the country? No way; that's not Frank..... can't see him and Bret on the beach sippin drinks smelling of coconut and swirling the little umbrellas. Those boots would look pretty silly there.

I think da boys did head south, and are out of the state by now..... driving.

You put 2 + 2, add the variable 3, multiple by the the common interest factor of 3, divide by the weather factor of 2, cipher in the cost factor of .15, add intangibles for food, drink, low cost women, I think you have your answer.

CAVE RUN LAKE and a muskie trip.

He's been warming up off the docks, kind of a spring training. That should have givin it away to all.

Dennis,
    I'm with ya on the driving thing.I agree L Michigan was a possibility.I agree on what you think the true purpose of the trip is,but after getting 'tips' from Pittsburgh and then SEEING him in the ballet pics I've got to stick with that.
    Sure he's got disguises on and sure the WHITE boots in the Musketeer pic could throw you but look closely at the boots in the NUTCRACKER pic-you can even see the Camo pattern and with a magnifying glass can see Scarletts chew marks on the heels.Nope he's in Pittsburgh.

Ha.....amateurs!!!!

Now for the biggie. Heading for Wal-mart in a few.

Bret is not with me. I just stopped by his hunt club on the way down. He is actually heading to Branson today, but nothing to do with me.

Scarlett says, "hey".
    Walsh's Bay Store Camp
    Frank Walsh

Too secretive somethings up. Is he finally getting that sex change? Is he sitting in the south shore of Oak not wanting to get bothered? Will he tell us if we hit it? How about NEW ORLEANS AND A LITTLE RED FISHING AND BOURBON STREET.

If your only gone for a week and your in a Walmart your probably not to far away. I was going to say BRANSON you wouldn't have given us a sly tip would you? Ain't much for beaches unless your sitting at TABLE ROCK LAKE.

I get no respect!You know I've nailed him peep's,now give me credit.Don't be sidelined by his posts,its Pittsburgh!!!!!!
    Branson?Branson?Don't be misled by him!Think Politics-is Branson his politics?Hardly.And if you doubt it,or doubt me,I've run his credit card purchases recently and I know of a recent ticket purchase and I'll have a pic of him attending something tomorrow night in Pittsburgh that jives with his politics completely.Wait and see-he'll be at the 'Mattress Factory' in Pittsburgh tomorrow nite!
    http://www.mattress.org/index.cfm?ev...owEvent&id=255

That first report was to try and smoke him out a bit; not a true guess since someone else already guessed Cave. It seems to have worked.

His latest piece of a clue (if you can call it that) eliminates one of my reel guesses.... his contacts with OM loading up him and Bret's boat on a transport and heading to the jungles for Peacock Bass.

Since he also isn't with Bret, he's probably not headed to my second guess, Lake Amistad on the Texas Mexico boarder for huge large mouth bass fishing (who would provide cover fire while you were fishing?).

He's also running out of time, so don't think he's headed south any longer. Get the map out and make a 400 mile radius around R.H.C., and start thinkin about the most probably locations.

Sounds like he's really on just a big ole shopping trip to me, left the big pole at home.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Big Rod.jpg 
Views:	130 
Size:	84.1 KB 
ID:	9302  
    Last edited by Illinois Dennis; 04-22-2010 at 04:35 PM.

Fon Du Lac WI.... looking at all the pretty Opti's. And from there, Green Bay, to visit the Holy Land.
    GO BIG RED!!

I think he's in Georgia, via Arkansas and Illinois. You know,,, visiting the former governmental homes of his favotive presidents.

Smile There's "Waldo"

I've been searching for "Waldo" prior to this posting and he confirmed a good guess when I suggested IL near the sandy shores of Lake Michigan so I go with Chicago. The two women are Laura and Scarlett. He should be resting and not reading all of these postings. I can pick up by t-shirt in June!
    Mrs. Rasputin

Seems like a fair contest as it seems no one has a clue. Frank will be allowed to pick the winner after reading all these posts he will know who is the closest. Your right its sounds like my nightmare vacation! SHOPPING YUCHHH!
    Probablt at the Mall of America.

OK, I printed all of Frank’s clues out, and taped them to the wall. Got the marker out and started circling the real clues and eliminated the smoke; here’s what I came up with….

Deciphering Frank’s clues:

Available Women = Orphanage

Wine = Catholic Orphanage

Sandy beaches = sand box (very young women)

Money or expense = Catholic Orphanage- pass the basket

Trips to Wal- Mart = toys for the kids

Visit to Bret = Seed some bail money, just incase

Camels= smokes for the orphan teens or trips to the zoo for the young ones

I don’t know how you can come up with anything but…. Franks on a humanitarian mission.

One report that we may have all overlooked: 14 inch crappies are biting in MN. He might be delusional and actually on the reservation; Bret didn’t want to go this time and headed south- so he couldn’t be called to bail Frank out.

You have to know, something smells fishy here.

I think there is a lot of merit to the other post that Laura and Scarlet are the other two women. 2 women = lots of shopping

Turns out he's in Nantucket! Laura must have taken the holiday snap?

Kenosha, WI

No doubt he was in the Kenosha,Milwaukee,sandy beach western L Michigan area on the way to Pittsburgh but I'll have a pic of him at the 'Sister Spit' Show after tomorrow nite-although one of the trangender Slam Poet cast members of that Show apparently has been saying he's on the Gulf Coast making Wrangler Jean and Muck Boot commercials with Brett Farve,one of his NFL idols.Who knows for sure anymore?Frankie gets around.

Isn't Nantucket very close to Martha's Vineyard? That is where the President likes to go on vacation. Maybe Frank got some insider information and wants introduce himself and say "Uff da, make me a Czar and I will help you straighten out the country". Tim, you might be on something there.

All I can say is as I was driving my truck around the area today, everyone I encountered thought I was in the landscaping business. Even noticed a guy with a backpack blower that looked very much like Ken Cress.
    Walsh's Bay Store Camp
    Frank Walsh

You guys are awesome, great contest. Maybe Dennis has it figured, he has put a lot thought into it. Of course we cannot forget the mighty determined Dick Pearson and his Pittsburgh theory. However he seems to be doughting himself. Several other guesses are in the running but only Frank can ease our pain by informing us of his secret location. I wonder when he will be back on the island to do that? The two women thing i,m guessing is relatives so the Chicago area is a good guess. Although I think I saw Scarlet in Roseau yesterday so he could have a secret harem somewhere. Wherever he is i will be delighted to get a tee shirt to whoever can figure this mystery out! Did anyone mention the LAKE OF THE WOODS COUNTY JAIL?

This is my last day here. Heading out in the morning to a new location for few days.

Planning on getting home Monday. After stopping for my work permit.
    Walsh's Bay Store Camp
    Frank Walsh

Say hi to the Spit Sisters tonight.

My guess, he's in Wisc today; tomorrow....MN.

To pin down the exact location better than that for the t shirt, you's need Frank's ole crystal ball parlor trick.

Here's a hint. What I learned today is that it is much easier to climb sand dunes when you are 39 years old than 57.

Scarlett learned that it is much easier to run down them, than it is to stop when doing so.

And of course, the old make it up as you go poem suggested by Timmy boy.
    I'll start it off:

I knew a girl from Nantucket,

Who's................
    Walsh's Bay Store Camp
    Frank Walsh

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast