www.lakegenevacannery.com

Thread: Lijewski/Schroeder take 2nd on Cave Run

Default Lijewski/Schroeder take 2nd on Cave Run

Just wanted to wish congratulations to Mark and Clay for starting out their tournament season with a bang. We haven't fished the Cave in about 7 years and once again Mark shows that he is one of the best in the business getting on fish and getting them to bite.

Nice job.

JS
    J.Sloan
    Badfish Outdoors
    Producer/Cameras/Editor
    Web Site: http://www.badfishoutdoors.net

Jason:

Thanks for posting, I stopped by the Musky Shop yesterday and heard they were in third Saturday night. Congrats to Mark & Clay!!! Did Gordy and Joey get anything going???

Mark

Mark,

Gordy and Joey had fish going, lost a few, were on a solid pattern and it didn't quite pan out. I know when I talked to Gordy this morning he was in a really good mood so I think the 2 of them had a really good time, which in the end is pretty important (not that they wouldn't have liked putting a few fish on the board!)

JS
    J.Sloan
    Badfish Outdoors
    Producer/Cameras/Editor
    Web Site: http://www.badfishoutdoors.net

Quote Originally Posted by Jason Sloan View Post
    Just wanted to wish congratulations to Mark and Clay for starting out their tournament season with a bang. We haven't fished the Cave in about 7 years and once again Mark shows that he is one of the best in the business getting on fish and getting them to bite.

Nice job.

JS
    CONGRATS ON A GREAT START TO THE SEASON GUYS!!! Keep it up!

Jason:

Thanks for the update on Gordy and Joey!!! Any other WI boys that we might know that might have done well??? I did see a post on IDO.com that had a link to the PMTT. I didn't really recognize many other names...

What's this spring going to do to our prespawn SMB pattern??? They could be spawning opening weekend at this rate!!!

Mark

Jason:

Without looking for her, I found a 19" 4-5# smallie the other night!!! She was a beauty, wished I had the camera with. 'Eyes been a little tough since the snow, but the wind been a bigger issue than the water temps, they're there just not nearly as aggresive!!!

Mark