www.lakegenevacannery.com

Thread: Leech Lake opener

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Default Even us monkeys?

Hey for a minute there I thought you were calling me a monkey, but then I remembered that I have a difficult time catching eye's any where any time. Sigh* Sigh* poor me.............

Default Opener!

While we are in the final week before the opener. Weather continues on the cool side with a lot of rain, but we need it lake is low this season. I heard the bait shops will have a good supply of shiners after all. As far as location of fish, we will just have to check out our favorite areas and see if the fish are present, if not it will be time to go into the search mode. Good luck to all and remember be patient on the opener, it will be crowded as the word is out on Leech. Another 20 plus million fry were stocked this last week, good news. With the early warm weather we should have had a good natural spawn.

Please let the forum know how you do this opener, the information is good for everyone.
    Jim Murphy's Guide Service
    Jim Murphy

Web Site; http://www.jimmurphyguide.com

Yes, please share how your opener was with the board, especially for those of us who will not be up until the Friday after Opening.

Good Luck!