Spring has come and the fishing has been good!!! Keep up the great work with your shows, dvds (hopefully I can expect some more musky dvd's in the near future), and of course your fishing!!! March 1st was the first day I was able to get the boat on the water (Pool 4, Mississippi) and have been out regularly since looking for the big girl walleyes... slowed down for a bit at the end of march as the river crested and launching was extremely limited, but has steadily been getting better day by day since! If you're ever in the area and want to jump in with me and fish let me know! The end of may I will be fishing Musky only however and will be on Lake Wissota (Chippewa Falls), Long Lake (New Auburn, Bloomer area), and the Chippewa Flowage (Hayward) regularly... but I'm sure you guys wouldn't mind a little musky action Anyways, just wanted to say thanks for all your great work in the fishing industry and keeping me occupied at home when I can't be on the water!!!

p.s. Where can I get a big decal of the "Badfish Outdoors" to throw on my boat.... I think it would make the old Stratos 201 Pro that much better looking! haha

Alexander D. Hamm
University of Wisconsin Stout
M.S. Career and Technical Education
B.S. Hospitality and Tourism Management
Hamma@uwstout.edu
(715) 309-8393