www.lakegenevacannery.com

Thread: Thanks Badfish Crew from UW STOUT!!!

Default Thanks Badfish Crew from UW STOUT!!!

Spring has come and the fishing has been good!!! Keep up the great work with your shows, dvds (hopefully I can expect some more musky dvd's in the near future), and of course your fishing!!! March 1st was the first day I was able to get the boat on the water (Pool 4, Mississippi) and have been out regularly since looking for the big girl walleyes... slowed down for a bit at the end of march as the river crested and launching was extremely limited, but has steadily been getting better day by day since! If you're ever in the area and want to jump in with me and fish let me know! The end of may I will be fishing Musky only however and will be on Lake Wissota (Chippewa Falls), Long Lake (New Auburn, Bloomer area), and the Chippewa Flowage (Hayward) regularly... but I'm sure you guys wouldn't mind a little musky action Anyways, just wanted to say thanks for all your great work in the fishing industry and keeping me occupied at home when I can't be on the water!!!

p.s. Where can I get a big decal of the "Badfish Outdoors" to throw on my boat.... I think it would make the old Stratos 201 Pro that much better looking! haha

Alexander D. Hamm
    University of Wisconsin Stout
    M.S. Career and Technical Education
    B.S. Hospitality and Tourism Management
    Hamma@uwstout.edu
    (715) 309-8393

Alex,

Thanks for the email, glad you like our stuff! Sounds like you've been getting out fishing more than we have, although Mark and Gordy are in Kentucky getting ready for the PMTT this weekend on Cave Run. Currently all we have going up here is panfish, and they're starting to bite with some consistency. I'm planning on heading to Green Bay this week for some filming, and hopefully the Wisconsin River by Point to try to can a few walleye shows.

We don't have a timetable for the next muskie dvd as we are putting all of our focus and efforts into the television show, but as soon as we get enough segments we will put out another dvd.

Email me your mailing address to badfish026@hotmail.com and I'll see what I can do about getting a decal out to you. Thanks again for watching, and if you wouldn't mind, please feel free to post fishing reports on here whenever you get the chance, we love reading about different bites that we might not have the time to experience in person. Take care.

JS
    Badfish Producer
    J.Sloan
    Badfish Outdoors
    Producer/Cameras/Editor
    Web Site: http://www.badfishoutdoors.net

Quote Originally Posted by Jason Sloan View Post
    Alex,

Thanks for the email, glad you like our stuff! Sounds like you've been getting out fishing more than we have, although Mark and Gordy are in Kentucky getting ready for the PMTT this weekend on Cave Run. Currently all we have going up here is panfish, and they're starting to bite with some consistency. I'm planning on heading to Green Bay this week for some filming, and hopefully the Wisconsin River by Point to try to can a few walleye shows.

Email me your mailing address to badfish026@hotmail.com and I'll see what I can do about getting a decal out to you. Thanks again for watching, and if you wouldn't mind, please feel free to post fishing reports on here whenever you get the chance, we love reading about different bites that we might not have the time to experience in person. Take care.

JS
    Badfish Producer

Thanks for the reply and I'll send you a quick e-mail with my address, that would be awesome! Keep up the great work and wish Mark and Gordy good luck if you talk to them!
    I'll definitely do my best to post fishing reports as often as possible and thanks again!

Alex

Default Thanks Badfish Crew from UW STOUT

A hug is cool as long as theres no nut to butt

Thanks for startin shit ova he. I too will make sure no fuckers dick this up. And I will try and keep my Canadian accent out of my posts, EH?

Just a note to say thanks to regular posters and contributors. From the feedback Im getting the information and/or ideas are a great help to home builders in the LOS.......

Thanks Steve That makes me feel good. The handle is Butterscotch paper Micarta that I got from TKS. I really like the stuff and recently ordered a bunch more. Some people dont like Micarta but I sure do, for some things at least.

Posting for Russ
    Hi Russ and team,

Just want to thank you all again for an amazing day. Your participation and help are greatly appreciated and will make for a fantastic videogoes live.

Thanks much and happy racing
    Deven

Deven Parmar
    Video Director / Producer

I just want to say thanks for this memory forum. I requested amdmb do this a while back and they did say they were in the process, but damn ..... its here and im happy. To bad i dont have any memory questions

Just want to say thanks to Chris and The Trueblood Family for putting on a great event this passed Saturday Couldnt have asked for a better day . Great job cant wait to do it again