www.lakegenevacannery.com

Thread: Welcome to the Phillips area fishing board

Default Welcome to the Phillips area fishing board

Hey, I'm John Carlson owner of Ross's Sport Shop and Fishing Guide Service in Phillips Wi. I have been working at Ross's for over 20 years now with 18 years of my family owning it. I have been fishing the area since I can remember, and I have been a multi species fishing guide for almost 18 years. I pro staff for some major fishing companies and work fishing shows for them in the winter months. At the shows I get to talk with a lot of different fishermen helping me keep on top of new ways to catch fish.

I would like to welcome you to our fishing board and invite you to return to it to check out our weekly multi species fishing report for the Phillips Chain and Flambeau River areas. I also welcome any questions and I or one of our area fishermen will do our best to answer it for you. We might not give you info from our GPS but we will help. I also invite you to post your own reports, comments and stories about the area, Don't limit it to the Phillips Chain and Flambeau River, any report from any area water would be great. I want this board to be a usefull tool for all of us that fish the Phillips WI and Price County area.

Check out my website if you have not been there already and when your in the Phillips area stop in and say Hi.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	44tiger640x480.jpg 
Views:	160 
Size:	95.3 KB 
ID:	9211  
    Ross's Sport Shop & Fishing Guide Service
    John Carlson

Web Site: http://www.rosssportshop.com

Great job on the website and the message board. I see it as a great thing for our area.

Talking

John.

Great to see another forum for the Price county area.
    looking forward to your posts.
    One question how come no GPS? (just kidding)

John:

Welcome to fishinginfo!!! Would look at your reports on LL, but have not been spending as much time there as once before. Glad to see you are here. I have always shown some interest in your area as I am just to your east in Minocqua.

Mark

Thanks Mark, I haven't been on there much either. I plan on doing at least a weekly report on here.
    Ross's Sport Shop & Fishing Guide Service
    John Carlson

Web Site: http://www.rosssportshop.com