www.lakegenevacannery.com

Thread: 2010 Operation Muskie LIMITED EDITION

Default 2010 Operation Muskie LIMITED EDITION

For the upcoming 2010 Operation Muskie event this year, we were able to secure a very special LIMITED EDITION Collection of signed and numbered prints. There will only be 50 printed, that's the agreement we have made with the artist. These will be truly special for those lucky few that actually have the insight to place that order quickly once they do go on sale.

The special prints will be 13" x 19", in full color. Each one will be numbered and signed. Very suitable for framing.

100% of the proceeds will be donated to Operation Muskie. There is no cost incurred for the special prints, the artist and printer have agreed to provide these works of art at no cost. They will be sent to BayStore for customer pick-up. Shipping arrangements can be made ahead of time for those that can't make the trip.

The cost isn't set yet but $20 each is the likely price. That would raise $1,000 for the 2010 Operation Muskie event.

More info to follow.....

This sounds like the typical "Dennis" project. Got to wonder just what's he's up to.
    Walsh's Bay Store Camp
    Frank Walsh

Web Site: http://www.baystorecamp.com

Well actually, the prints have nothing to do with Operation Muskie. Everytime one sells, 100% of the sale price will be donated to Operation Muskie. Now if we sold all 50 before the OM event this year, this would raise $1,000 for OM.

The artist's original artwork should arrive today. I'll take it to the graphics house so they can start getting it press ready. That's also the last chance to make any corrections, maybe add some content, etc.

I should have a proof copy in 1-2 weeks, then I can post it.

Still working out the details to best give everyone a chance to purchase a copy.

Sounds pretty cool.
    Walsh's Bay Store Camp
    Frank Walsh

Web Site: http://www.baystorecamp.com

Well the artist's original artwork arrived yesterday, so I made a trip to the graphics house that will convert to commercial printing.

I should have an proof copy to see and post in a few days hopefully.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	picture001.jpg 
Views:	150 
Size:	39.6 KB 
ID:	9219