Per the WDNR: "the Department of Natural Resources endorses removal of motor trolling prohibitions wherever that removal is locally supported." If it were to get supported, a lot of people will still cast or drift. But if you value a body of water for some type of tranquility or wilderness-type esthetics, then the locals need to beat this idea up like a rented mule. I live in pro-trolling Michigan and I rarely forward troll. I usually anchor fish and I backtroll occasionally because it is the way I prefer to experience fishing and more times than not it comes down to presentation, amazing. Many a troller has watched me work a hooked fish away from the anchor rope. Trolling becomes less productive in stained water having downed wood. Several times a year I fish the TFF area, and one of the main reasons is to get away from the putt-putt-putt of the trollers on Michigan lakes. I thought some organization was trying to promote the TFF and Gile as I believe they called it "wilderness" type areas. Does anyone recall the name of this organization?