Man, this musky fishing is TOUGH! I'm a life long fisherman with many considerable personal bests to my credit, both fresh and salt water, but this musky fishing has me stumped. I've been fishing for my second year for them and to date have only boated 3 fish with the largest being just over 33". Not for a lack of trying either as I've put in MANY hours on Cave Run chasing these finicky things. I've done everything you're supposed to do, hired a guide to learn the lake, read all the articles, talked to folks, trying new baits, downsized, upsized, fished "known good areas" and of course put lots of hours in on the water with little to no success. Unfortunately, no one else I know chases musky so I fish by myself about 95% of the time so it's hard to tell if I'm doing something wrong or just not picking my days/spots well. With well over $1300 invested in 3 rods, tackle and baits I'm starting to lose my faith and patience. This is really rare for me as the chase is the best part, but man it's becoming very hard to stay mentally strong after striking out so many times. I hope I'm not coming across as whining, but instead just frustrated. How do you guys keep your "faith" after having hard times or is your success rate that much better? Doing some simple calculations I'm averaging .2 fish per outing and all my days are at least 8 hours long. =(