www.lakegenevacannery.com

Thread: Anticipation

Default Anticipation

Its a long way off but the thought of hitting Leech again is on my mind. I'll be staying at the Big Rock Resort again for second year. Please tell me that the week beginning June 5th is likely to be a good one. We were there a couple of weeks later last year. Fishing was good but not great. Can't wait!

Grady

Default Early June

We are experiencing a warm spring this season for a change. If the weather co-operates and stays warm early June should be an excellent time frame for your trip. The walleye, pike opener this year is later than the norm. It is on May 15th. Bass season is on Memorial week end and muskie on June 5th. Time to get ready for the season, re-spool line, check reels and rod and make repairs well before the season starts. Looking forward to a great season.

Good luck, Murph
    www.jimmurphyguide.com
    Jim Murphy's Guide Service
    Jim Murphy

Web Site; http://www.jimmurphyguide.com

6 of us will be up again this year. The last 2 yeears we were there over Memorial Day (too many people). We are heading up on the 21st this year (Friday after Opener). We are staying at Trader's this year. We have done pretty good the last 2 years, looking forward to some more tasty walleyes and a another fun opener with 5 good buddies.

Don't catch em all before we get there Murph.