www.lakegenevacannery.com

Thread: Saturday at Alum

Default Saturday at Alum

Who is going saturday I will be there with new member Kevin Short hope to see a few of you all. Brian

I think everybody is going to be there. They must be staying right there because nobody is reporting any fish because they dont have time. If anybody is fishing Ceasers the fish are biting there also some nice 40,s as well as again like last year a lot in the high 30,s. They pretty much have posts everyday if you want information. For you new members who emailed me I have not been out on Alum yet but fish are being caught.

Default Docks

I was out last night with my son (we lost two) and thought I would share that the center dock is in place at the Marina. Not sure about the others.

Thanks Rob. I was wondering about that. We are getting the toon out of storage today and will be putting in Saturday. I am planning on staying overnight on it. If someone wants to drink a couple cold ones when the sun goes down just give me a shout on the radio. Also, if anyone will have any hot coffee Sunday morning PLEEEAAASE give me a shout.hahahahaha

Unhappy

Was there yesterday and all the ramps had the docks in. No fish for me. Going to try again today.

Wife and I and the dog went out late afternoon and started right off with the dog jumping out of the boat at the ramp. about 5:30 we got a 32.5 casting shallow along shoreline.

Well my year is starting like it ended. Went to get the toon and they had not replaced the axle allthogh they said they had. I was looking at everything and said what the hell happened to my transducer? It was completly broke off. They said huh. Which spun me completely out of control. Some of you already know how pissed off I am over my Lorance anyway. Well, they ended up glueing it back. And they are ordering me a new one. We spent 4 hours there and now I hate a few more people in life. I swear I have the worst luck.
    Anyway, I cant wait to get on the water tomrrow. Hope to see all of you out there.

Took new member Kevin Short out Saturday spent most of the morning casting saw nothing but I am 100% on submerged branches and all released to snag me again. Kevin had a little spill of his own on the dock but he managed to land in the bow of the boat. Our ride in had a few interesting side trips. Cliff are you making room on a wall for the replica of the 72". Brian

Brian that's a great idea. I am thinkin about the one that was on display at the Muskie Show with all the splashing water!

I seen on Muskie Guy's site that Pymatuning had some high winds Saturday too. Like 13 boats capsized. Fortunately no one was hurt. I'm sure there were alot of people out there after hearing about that 49" x 27.5" caught there on friday.

Went 2 for 4 trolling last night at Alum. Both in the low 30's.

Cliff