www.lakegenevacannery.com

Thread: Hey Phil!

Default Hey Phil!

Hi there,

Just wondering if you've done any musky fishing yet this year? If so, I wanted to see if you have this coming Friday or Saturday open to go out for a day. Friday would be better but no big deal. I hope to hear from ya soon!
    Thanks,

Ryan

Hey Ryan,

No, I have not thrown a muskie bait yet; too darn busy catching crappie LOL. I will be out this Saturday with my buddy Russ. hopefully will be finishing our crappie bite and spend some time during the day throwing some muskie baits. Keep in touch. Send me an email and I will give you my cell number. We should be able to hook up this year for sure for some muskies.
    Are you doing the PMTT circuit in 2010?
    Take Care!

Phil G.
    Phil Gutmann
    www.muske62.com

Hey Phil,

Sounds good, I'll keep in touch with ya! Yes, I will be fishing the PMTT again this year. I can only afford to do 2 of the qualifiers again though. I'll be fishing Eagle River again (of course lol) and the St. Louis river/bay. Hopefully I qualify for the championship again! How about you? You fishing it again?
    Thanks,

Ryan

Ryan:

Nope taking a pass on PMTT this year. Fishing mainly local tournaments on the Fox Chain (FRV April/Oct and Iron Man in May; Elite in Oct) plus my annual Canada trip in July. Take Care
    Phil Gutmann
    www.muske62.com

We'll hopefully we can hook up sometime this year. I live about 1 hour away from the chain and I never really fish it. Figured I should start to learn it since I'm so close...lol! I'm sure I'll talk to ya soon but if not good luck with your tournaments this year!
    Thanks,

Ryan