www.lakegenevacannery.com

Thread: Weekend Reports 3/27-3/28

Default Weekend Reports 3/27-3/28

Any weekend reports? I stayed home this weekend with the family and enjoyed a visit from my parents. No fishing for me. Any one have any action out there this weekend?
    Chad Cain Guide Service
    Chad Cain

Web Site: http://www.chadcain.com

Fished a small local lake yesterday. Water temps 45 -46*. One lazy follow and fish looked really beaten-up. Spawning or just spawned? Finding any mushrooms yet?

Default 22nd thru 24th

Fished 3 full days and threw everything at the muskies with one good fish following in the figure 8 on Tuesday morning back in Raymond Bay. The rain on Sunday night and Monday morning didn't help either, lots of very stained water on the lake. Water temp back in Levan bay was 56 degrees on Wednesday late afternoon. I think the Muskies are spawning or have already spawned. Give it another try the first week of June.

Default Hmmmmmm

Quote Originally Posted by Airborne1 View Post
    I think the Muskies are spawning or have already spawned. Give it another try the first week of June.
    Why wait for June ?

Angry

I fished from 1130 to 430 on saturday and struck out. Fished with large rattletraps and for a while was throwing a large black and purple deceiver fly pattern. Wind was blowing pretty good most of the afternoon.

Default There getting down and tired from doing the dance

Ya I'm pretty sure there gunna be down for the count for a week or more. Time to take advantage of the spring bass fishing!!!

Like the man said " if you want to catch muskies, fish Kinkaid for bass "