ME SICK
First off I just want to thank u tony for running such a great operation every time I come down there I have a blast and learn so much fishing with you and your guides, and your a damn good cook. One of the 4 fish my dad caught over the weekend, he always says " I was musky fishing when you where just a stain in your moms underwear," needless to say he took us to school, anyways one of those fish was barely 11 inches. I no that the last stocking was in oct. and all fingerlings where 11-16 inches. My ? is if there is some way this fish was stocked and is just stunted or something and is not growing. Or maybe it was naturally reproduced above the dam or maybe just maybe nature is findeing a way and the muskies are starting to reproduce in the lake. If this fish is from natural reproduction on the main lake I would asume it was born last spring witch brings me to my second ?. I no last spring was cooler and I think water temps went up more gradually this in part with not a lot of rain stirring things up and burrying their eggs in mud can and will the muskies of cave run ever have a significante natural reproduction even only if it was the perfect year?