Looks like were turning the corner into spring....clocks have been set ahead, fish houses are off of the big lake, and we even showed some melting along the shoreline last week. The perch and crappie are begining to show up in Isle Bay...which means:
Soft water fishing is not that far away......well maybe a month away....but its closing in.
Spent most of the off season going to sport shows, looking at all the new stuff and even purchased some new toys to go fish with. I'm most excited to be adding a Hummingbird Side Image 998C SI locater to the Ranger this year. From what I have found, I have high hopes that it can improve my deep water fishing by finding underwater rocks and reefs...not marked on the maps.
In addition, brand new Abu Garcia Sorums spinning reels paired with Elite Tech and Vendetta spinning rods. Baits and jigs etc have all been replinshed as well.
Nows the time to pull out the calander and start thinking about chasing some Mille Lacs smallmouths....give me a call and well talk about booking a trip. Still have many dates open....320 630 4792.

If your a facebooker...become a fan....Jim DaRosa's Smallmouth Bass Guide service.