www.lakegenevacannery.com

Thread: Thanks for the Krave and Musky Armor Gloves...

Default Thanks for the Krave and Musky Armor Gloves...

Chad,
    Just wanted to thankyou for sending down the free goodies to me and Dwayne. Fishing has not been as hot as it was, as the water is rising and the hot areas and creek mouths aren't quite the funnels they were before, but fish are in prespawn, not quite running up the creeks, but hanging around breaklines leading into those creeks.
    Thought I'd post a few pics of fish we've been getting. I took a couple guys out a few weeks ago, a manager buddy at bass pro and his friend. We got 4 muskies inside of 3 hours, 2 40", a 45", and my buddy's first musky, in the first 5 casts, a 49" that weighed right at 38 lbs. Our Rock Island fish are FAT! Just wish she'd been 51-52", becaused she'd have beaten the state record of 42 pounds easy. We've seen one fish bigger in the area, but only time will tell if we get her before she drops her payload.
    Also, wanted to give you direct thanks for the gloves and Krave because they both contributed to Doug's first musky, a buddy of mine I've taken out a couple times, but only had a couple hookups and follows. We went out Saturday morning, fishing around a million crappie guys up the river mouth, got a 46", 30 plus lb musky on your Krave I had just taken out of the package, trolling a 12 foot breakline dropping into the river channel, down about ten feet. Lots of submerged timber along that breaklin, and I imagine this girl came out when your bait came by. Also, those gloves probably saved me from getting messed up again...the 45" pic is the fish that almost sent me to the hospital. Still dont' have feeling in that finger, but I'm sure in time it'll be fine. Thanks again though for the products, and just thought I'd give a shout out for your products and show you what's been going on down here.
    Good fishing, and hope you guys can make it down here again sometime. Come in the summer, and I can put your Krave's in the mouths of some 30-50 pound rockfish in the river. Think on it...
    -Cory, Stone's Throw Adventures
    www.stonesthrowadventures.com
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	49inch.jpg 
Views:	261 
Size:	11.2 KB 
ID:	8979   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	2010.jpg 
Views:	257 
Size:	23.5 KB 
ID:	8980   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	46muskydougandcory.jpg 
Views:	253 
Size:	17.0 KB 
ID:	8981   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	46muskyrelease.jpg 
Views:	222 
Size:	27.5 KB 
ID:	8982