www.lakegenevacannery.com

Thread: Counting down the days.......

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Lightbulb Counting down the days.......

I'll be on Catfish Lake the week of Memorial Day. We found the walleyes last year pretty good. It seemed minnows and that 6 - 8 ft. range near the weeds was the key. I am really looking forward the musky opener. I didn't get into the sport until the summer. I got two in IL and my first two on Lost Lake in St. Germain. I am officially hooked and becoming poorer with each purchase. Any suggestions on where to start over the opener, baits, lakes on the chain, etc.??? I believe we are heading up in 69 days and counting......

Thanks,

Joe

Hey Joe - where from in IL. I'll also have a group up fishing on Catfish Lake the week of Memorial Day. This will be year 2 of an annual trip with a group from my Church. Last year we caught a lot of nice walleye on Catfish with guide Jason Pertile - and we will by attempting to make arrangements with him again.

Default Thanks Mark

Hey Mark thanks. I look forward to spending time with you and the boys again this spring on the water.
    Jason

Jason Pertile
    Up North Guide Service
    715-891-2098
    www.pertileguideservice.com
    Jason Pertile Guide Service
    Web Site: http://www.pertileguideservice.com

I'm from near Naperville. The walleye action was pretty steady. We didn't get anything huge, bit it was entertaining as always. Can't wait to get back soon.

-Joe