I did an OutdoorsFIRST radio show with Thomas Allen earler this week.

The first part of the show is an interview with Spencer Berman. The interview with me starts at around 12:00. The first half of my part of the show is a bit about my background, general musky fishing odds and ends, talk about proper musky gear, and some general talk about Mille Lacs. The second half of the interview is about preseason planning and preparation. That part of the show has the information that I think will be very, very helpful to every musky angler, or any type of angler, for that matter. What I cover goes far beyond getting your boat and gear ready. Thomas does a pretty darn good interview and has more than enough knowledge of musky fishing to ask intelligent questions and hold up his end of the conversation.

During the interview, there's a mini-slideshow rolling that has about 10 or 12 pictures that TJ copied from my MuskyLink page. On my MuskyLink page I have a small photo album with 30 or so photos from the past couple years, and a few photos of myself and family members thrown in to add a personal touch. Well, TJ copied a dozen or so photos and I laughed my ass off when I saw that he used a picture of my wife and I. The picture is from a long weekend Valentine's trip my wife and I took a few years ago, and it has nothing to do with musky fishing. As I said, the few family pics were just to personalize my album a bit and give me something to point out to my wife. Anyway, thanks to TJ, that photo shows up about every 20 seconds during the interview! Funny.

http://muskie.outdoorsfirst.com/boar...osts=1&start=1

Click the link that says "to listen, click here" and the show will start playing.