www.lakegenevacannery.com

Thread: Warning

Exclamation Warning

This is just a WARNING to all. Today I have seen 1 truck pulled out up by the head of the bay. There is 2 trucks in by the crack just north of the first yellow gate and I saw a 4 wheeler in the drink out from the Kipling boat launch. PLEASE be very careful if you go out there the ice is starting to turn black on top and I heard from a buddy that the surface temps had warmed up by 3 degrees between Sun. and Mon. so she is eating from both directions. He also came off in his truck this AM and hit a spot that he said his front tires dropped in pretty far, but was able to get out on his own. He said that this spot was approx. 3/4 of a mile out from the first yellow gate. I hope that the people that have campers out on the ice on the east shore have a way to get them off. I know that there are 2 campers that no one has been around for at least 3 to 4 weeks, so if they belong to someone reading this or if you know who they belong to you might want to get a hold of them and let them know how the ice is. With the rain coming we my be able to have boats out there the last weekend.

Be safe

Capt. Steve is OUT

Just got back from pulling in my shack. Seen a car go through at the pressure crack off of the yellow gate. The only thing sticking out was the roof. Be careful where u go.

Thumbs up Trucks....

The explorer was mine and the ranger was my buddies.we were in 3 fow thank god!it took 5hrs to get them both out.....That sucked!!!