Ok, since I finally figured out how to do this here goes...

On Saturday April 3rd with be the Titletown Chapter Banquet of Muskies Inc. It will be held at the Green Bay Yacht Club at 100 Bay Beach Road in Green Bay Wisconsin. Doors open at 5:00pm and dinner will be served at 7:00pm. Tickets are $25 per person and there is a limit of 150 tickets for the banquet so act fast!

There will be door prizes along with numerous raffles with prizes that include Lures, Rods, Reels, Nets, hand crafted woodwork, and wildlife prints. As a part of the raffle if you purchase $100 worth of Muskie bucks prior to the banquet, titletown will give you $150 in Muskie bucks!! Muskie bucks are used for the raffles only.

If anyone is interested please e-mail me at kstahl@new.rr.com and I will send out an invitation to you. When sending an e-mail, please put "Titletown banquet info" in the subject line of your e-mail and include your mailing address so I can get the invitation to you right away!

Remember, tickets are limited for this event so act fast or you could lose out on a chance to meet some great muskie heads along with enjoying a wonderful meal and a chance at some really great raffle prizes!! Hope to see lots of you RFRG listeners there!!

Officer Kevin!!
RFRG Green Bay chapter
RVP for Titletown Muskies Inc.