Quote Originally Posted by Toad View Post

Mack, do jpeg's work all right for fish decals? That's the format I have them in...and if I can just call some sign places like signcraft, that'll work?
Toad...jpgs won't get you to the final product. Depending on that .jpg's resolution it can be a starting point, meaning it's an electronic file. Hopefully it's a high-res .jpg. But we need to get it converted into vector art to get them into a simple .eps file format then to the vendors .gxp file format. I know...whoa...here comes the electronic graphic designer geek talk. Stand back!

I'm "assuming" these are scanned .jpgs of artwork that you drew by hand?

I can help. Or if you want...just call up a sign-shop to request stickers, see what they think of your files. They may want to start over on the scan to get a better resolution and then to do the different file format steps. Might charge ya though? :shrug:

Either/or...let me know.

Quote Originally Posted by Toad View Post
I

'm happy that I didn't sink the new boat and that Halfpint and I are getting better at not killing each other any more. I didn't even yell at him when he jacknifed my trailer backing up and bent the winch handle on my truck bed. I would have, but it was his birthday....I would have.
Hhahahhaa! Man I miss your guys' stories and trials and tribulations on the water. Always a good laugh!