Glad your sutch a good sport Toad. You know I pick on you because I like you and I wish I could be more like you with all your awesome fishing skills and all the big......scratch that.......HUGE fish you catch. You can't fool me by saying that you had an off season last year. I know you caught more muskies than all the Indiana guides combined. Your so modest and devonair with all the chicks that dig you and want to have their babies with you. We really need to hang out more because I think that would realy boost my ego. You know, I think I am going to change my sons name to "Toad". Of coures if that is ok with you. I realy don't want you mad at me because I feel you may be the only friend I have left in this whole entire world. I think Routt feels the same as me but he is so shy and realy gets nervous when he is around you. Please don't be mad! My son realy is a good boy and I think you would be proud to have him carry on your name. Maybe I could be honored to fish with you some day and we can talk more about this? LOL!

Good luck out there!

Iceman

P.S.- By the way......like Mack said......what is facebook? Can you buy muskie tackle there?