Wow, Mike, never have seen that much man love before....so what you're saying is, I complete you. .....okay, Never have I thought we needed to stick to fish talk more than now...aaawkward. Let's talk about figure eights or something. And Routt, I'm sure, wishes he had better representation right about now. But seriously, I am an awesome fisherman and the chicks do dig me...you had that part right.

Mack, do jpeg's work all right for fish decals? That's the format I have them in...and if I can just call some sign places like signcraft, that'll work?

Definitely let me know if you try the ipilot out. I don't have one yet, but will be buying one shortly. My only concern is that I've heard that in a couple years there will be a new version that connects with the fishfinder and that it will follow waypoints that you program in. But still, that's two years from now, I need to have the latest and greatest to maintain my awesomeness in fishing skills...

This is all bullcrap of course, I sure wasn't awesome last year, my year really did blow last year...I pulled it out more in the fall and eeeked out a decent ending, but still could have done a lot better, if the fish would have let me. But I'm happy that I didn't sink the new boat and that Halfpint and I are getting better at not killing each other any more. I didn't even yell at him when he jacknifed my trailer backing up and bent the winch handle on my truck bed. I would have, but it was his birthday....I would have.