www.lakegenevacannery.com

Thread: Someone has to be fishing.

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Default april

Red,
    Yes me and Greg were together he also went back this weekend to fish a couple days and i was to meet him on Sat. but the river raised over 7 feet in less than 1 hour glad we weren't out there . April sounds great we for sure need to plan something....

Red,
    Fished the river around Oil City Friday, Saturday, and Sunday. Friday I caught a 32.5", nothing Saturday, and on Sunday caught a 33", 37", and a real fat 46". Fish on Sunday were caught at 8:00, 10:00 and 10:30. Can't get back out until Wednesday but I always like the high muddy water.
    Reed

I assume those were your first fish for 2010? Nice job!!
    Allegheny Guide Service
    Red Childress

E-mail - RedChildress@gmail.com
    Web Site: http://www.alleghenyguideservice.com

Yeah those were the first ones. I had only been out 2 times in January with no luck then the ice was real bad. I would be going out tonight but we are taking the boat down to Wiegle's to get worked on tomorrow so it will be ready for the season. Have you been out at all?
    Reed

I took another Winter off this year just to give the fish a break plus to get myself re-charged again.

First trip of 2010 coming up this Saturday since the weather is looking warm enough.
    Allegheny Guide Service
    Red Childress

E-mail - RedChildress@gmail.com
    Web Site: http://www.alleghenyguideservice.com