www.lakegenevacannery.com

Thread: Madison Fishing Expo presentation

Default Madison Fishing Expo presentation

The Madison Fishing Expo is this weekend and I'll be giving a presentation on both Saturday and Sunday about our four lakes. Some of you may remember my last presentation two years ago, I've spent considerable time trying to come up with as much new information as possible. Basicially, if you want to know where there's numerous rock bars, structure (natural and man made, some accidentally) and other pertinent data which aren't on the normal lake maps, stop in, I don't think you'll leave disappointed (if you do then I'll be even more so). I'm strictly dealing with our four Dane county lakes and will have some underwater photos and if time permits, some video. Rick

Default Fishing Expo

Rick - What time are your presentations scheduled for?

Sorry, forgot to mention that part! Saturday will be at 10:00am and Sunday at 3:00pm. Hope to see you there! Rick

I got to see you on Sat. - great presentation! You seem like you really know how to enjoy life navigating those lakes. It's amazing how little stuff is actually on the bottom.

One question- are you primarily a fisherman who then took to diving to better your success rate, or do you just happen to be a person who loves SCUBA and fishing both?

I've experienced lots of spearfishing with SCUBA and of course hook and line since I was a kid and love them both equally.

I took up SCUBA because it was always something I wanted to do. Seeing everything SHOULD make me a better fisherman, but honestly every time I plan on going fishing, I end up running the side scan looking for things. When I have unlimited time I'll wet the line more! Rick