Went to Sturgeon Bay with a friend who had a large group going from his job. We got there at 6am friday to scout the place out the day before the group got there for guided trip. There is endless water to fish there. The first day we only caught a few white fish but spent most of the time near a shanty town.

The next day we had a guide organized. My friend and I brought our own gear and ATV so we had an advantage. That day we fished from sun up to 6pm. I personally caught 20 white fish some over 20 inches. Other people did not do so good as they did not have electronics. I found it good to switch baits every now and then to give them a good look. The best fish were over 40 feet deep. My friend also caught a 14 inch perch.

Towards sundown we went to a walleye spot. We only caught a 13" in the morning but at sundown I picked a good looking hole and others crowded around me as I caught fish all day. I thought I had an eye on jig and minnow but it was only a whitefish. Every hole arond me produced huge walleyes about 6 or 7 that were 30inches. Several others lost big ones as they would fall off at the base of the hole.

The weather was perfect. No wind and sun and warm. I was in a sweat shirt for while and got sunburn. The place gets pretty treacherous in open water with waves sometimes.

Our guide was Brett Alexander he knew where to find fish and was reasonably priced. Our big group was good but some were not the best at fishing and did not have flashers. However covering the water with a lot of lines was helpful.