Its not like 90% of the Charter Boat Captains, were un aware that the Lake Erie is heading towards disaster!They asked the Gov. of Ohio to shut down the spring Walleye Run and thats not gonna happen they recieved NO RESPONSE from letters that were written.Many have experienced incredible Walleye catches on Lake Erie, but few can recall the days when catching 1 in a day was bragging rights!Capt Bobby Brown, was the youngest 1st mate, that ever fished on Lake Erie, and grew up seeing the Walleye Capital Of The World Rise and now he is seeing the fall!My dad never got to experience the 10 man limit allowed like I did!I can recall when he, came home pumped up because they caught 9Walleyes on a Charter Boat in 1967, WOW and caught all those fish in Canadian water!The big boys(Charter Boat Capts)are accusing the Division Of Wildlife of mismangement!Im gonna blame both parties here is why!In 2000, a petition was available to sign i signed it the petition came out of Meinkes marina, it said allow a 6walleye limit during the spring because 90% of the fish caught legally are males not females.Impose a 4 fish limit in the fall when the females return! The Meinkes, propsal made alot of sense keep the breeders from getting slaughtered when they return in the fall.Capt Jim Forfrich, the best advocate for protecting the resource was correct id hate to count the poundage of Walleyes that were taken from the Huron Basin all Females from 1997 -2009 had a 4fish limit been in place we wouldnt have lost all those fish but you Charter Heads didnt mind having coolers over loaded with pigs both were wrong! C.B