www.lakegenevacannery.com

Thread: ready to fish

Default ready to fish

Say fellow Muskie, nuts is anyone know if the the ramps are open water at Kinkaid yet? I still have two weeks before im down there but man I am ready to fish. I might need someone to fish with second week in March tuesday thru saturday anyone interested let me know. Have the boat and equiptment fishing by your self is ok but more fun with someone. Nobody can get away from work Nick W

Nick,

Was out on the water today for 2 hours just to make sure the motor runs and to get rid of some of the cabin fever. The main launch and the Paul Ice launch are open and ice free. Most of the coves are ice free in the Paul Ice area. Water clarity was pretty decent. I saw water temps hovering around 43-44. In the far backs of a few coves I saw the temperature at 47 around 4pm. Didn't see any fish in the two hours I was on the water, but it sure felt good to make a few casts. I saw a few other boats. Any reports?

Jake

Default Feb 26th -28th

We are heading down this weekend Feb 26-28.
    Hopefully water temps will rise a little more in next couple days.

Quote Originally Posted by Nick W View Post
    Say fellow Muskie, nuts is anyone know if the the ramps are open water at Kinkaid yet? I still have two weeks before im down there but man I am ready to fish. I might need someone to fish with second week in March tuesday thru saturday anyone interested let me know. Have the boat and equiptment fishing by your self is ok but more fun with someone. Nobody can get away from work Nick W
    when are you heading down nick,are you getting in the tournament.

Ill be there 9th thru 12th. Nick W.

nick, i can fish the 9th, 10th, and the 11th. please advise.

larry bird

Say, Larry email me and I will give you my phone number. nicholas.weesies@sbcglobal.net

Nick, did you get my e-mail ? larry bird

Default Kinkaid

Larry I will call you at 6:00 P.M. today. Nick W