www.lakegenevacannery.com

Thread: Motels Near Kincaid

Default Motels Near Kincaid

Can someone tell me of a decent motel near Kincaid?

Went down last year for first trip, stayed in Carbondale at Holiday Inn, great area loved it.

Holiday Inn Carbondale phone number 618-549-2600

Americas best value in. Its in murphysboro about 10 miles from kinkaid 50$ per night. Im going down there tommoro for 3 days, hope their bitting.

america's best where we stay.... clean and inexpensive... also has hookups outside to charge batteries for your boat.

We are coming down on wednesday for 4 days(I can't wait!) and staying at the Quality inn in carbondale...reasonable rates, electric hookups and a continental breakfast...have stayed at americas best in the past, trying something new...Woodskie- I would love to hear a report on how you did this week...best of luck out on the water!!!

Matt

Are you guys going ice fishing? Latest report I heard is the ramps are frozen in.

Default Motel Stain

Thanks guys, I will be heading down end of March as a newbie.

Default Cabins

I have stayed at the cabins run by a local guide service and they are very reasonable and 3 minutes from the boat launch. They include everything so there is a big savings on meals as you can cook your own and don't need to eat out every night.