www.lakegenevacannery.com

Thread: Great show this weekend Phil

Default Great show this weekend Phil

Thanks for making me look thin again.

John,

It is always great to keep up the "standards" to which you and others (which I will not mention their names) have set in the art of filming muskie shows. You are a great friend!

Phil G.

P.S. We are probably dead even, just so you know!
    Phil Gutmann
    www.muske62.com

Wink

Dead even?! I don't think so....................

Phil, John has gone on another of his diets. He loses 25 pounds in two weeks (this is a family-friendly board so I won't say how) so he thinks he looks good in his Speedo on the beach, then goes on vacation and gains 30. Last time he killed a seagull at 47 paces when the seams of his Speedo suddenly let loose.

Right now his pants fit, so he's being difficult to live with. We'll see where he's at when he gets back from Mexico. God help the seagulls.
    Steve Heiting
    Musky Hunter Magazine - Managing Editor
    Website: http://www.steveheiting.com[br]http://www.muskyhunter.com

Feeling your oats on this board are you Steve....can't edit or wipe-out my posts here...watch out.

That was way too much information about JM to know about. I think I need to go to confession now and say a few Hail Mary's. LOL
    Phil Gutmann
    www.muske62.com

Nice, real nice. So John this is where your hiding out now? Nice. Oh yeah, outstanding job Phil. Do you still need top be over 225 lbs to post here?
    Chris

Great friends are always allowed to post here as long as their minimum is or above 224.5# which I would think we are all qualified. LOL
    Phil Gutmann
    www.muske62.com

I guess it really was a really "big" crowd saturday at the show....Dont worry ill be catching up soon, im on a rapid pace to catch you guys.
    STEALTH TACKLE
    "Clearly the Leader"
    www.stealthtackle.net

Talking

I did not get to see the show as of yet, hope to this week sometime. Is it true that they used subtitles when Phil spoke?

Todd,

I was actually using sign language for those that could not understand me............LOL
    Phil Gutmann
    www.muske62.com