www.lakegenevacannery.com

Thread: Fishing report for 2-14-10

Default Fishing report for 2-14-10

Hi everyone,

What a difference a day makes. Saturday was sunny and actually warm. The perch were aggressive.

Sunday was heavy overcast with snow being blown horizontaly, with much colder temperatures. And the perch were in a very negative feeding mood.

I went to the same deep water clear lake I fished on Saturday, and started on the shallow hump where I found the perch the day before. I wound up drilling lots of holes again, from the shallow hump to the deep sand grass, but this time, I didn't find any aggressive feeders.

I did manage to catch a few, but they were all small. I saw fish on the vex.and had to really work them to get them to bite.

The good news is we did pick up some nice Walleyes. Pictured is my friend Russ catching two Walleyes on the tipups.

it was fun to take a good friend out fishing to a spot that was new to him, and watch him catch some nice Walleyes. The pictuers below say it all. Good luck on your next fishing trip. Feel free to post your fishing stories with us.

Oh, and by the way, it is 74 days till the opener on the Chippewa Flowage. The count down is on!

Walleyemaxx
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	2-14=10 ice fishing 007resized.jpg 
Views:	138 
Size:	53.6 KB 
ID:	8627   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	2-14=10 ice fishing 006resized.jpg 
Views:	140 
Size:	52.5 KB 
ID:	8628   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	2-14=10 ice fishing 008resized.jpg 
Views:	123 
Size:	53.0 KB 
ID:	8629   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	2-14=10 ice fishing 010resized.jpg 
Views:	129 
Size:	58.1 KB 
ID:	8630   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	2-14=10 ice fishing 011resized.jpg 
Views:	128 
Size:	55.4 KB 
ID:	8631  

Tom Christianson
    Professional Fishing Guide

Author The Walleyemaxx Systemhttp://www.walleyemaxx.com/pages/the...ystem-book.php.
    Web Site: http://www.walleyemaxx.com/
    E-Mail: walleyemaxx@yahoo.com
    Cell Phone: 715-617-0894
    Land line 715-945-2138-Radisson
    Tackle manufacture "American Traditions Fishing Tackle CO.LLC.www.americantraditionsfishingtackle.com.