www.lakegenevacannery.com

Thread: Capt. Fritz

Default Capt. Fritz

Ice fishing is still going good. Ice is getting thicker with some of these real cold nights. The White Fish are biting like crazy Ron Heim and I had our limit and out in less then three hours. It should have been quicker but we missed a few.

Northern and Brown Trout bite is still very good we have been getting success everytime out. In the past couple of weeks we have put 6 northern on the ice over 40 inches and missed several that we are sure were butes. Browns have been rangeing from about 10lbs. to the biggest of 16lbs.

There are a few spots producing some nice Perch but it isn't rapid fire. I am just going by what some of my friends are telling me, haven't tried myself yet. Walleyes the same thing we hare seeing them on our cammras but haven't had much success yet.
    Good Luck always check ice conditions before going out.
    Capt. Fritz
    P.S. If you would like to rent and Ice Shack for the day give me a call. Pictures below are some of the catches, my grandaughter Healey and her dad Keith, Ron Heim and Jason my firstmate some of the big Northerns we have caught.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_8534[1]ooo.jpg 
Views:	190 
Size:	74.4 KB 
ID:	8615   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_8533[1]ppp.jpg 
Views:	172 
Size:	56.8 KB 
ID:	8616   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_8530[1]uuu.jpg 
Views:	187 
Size:	72.6 KB 
ID:	8617   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_8527[1]iii.jpg 
Views:	180 
Size:	50.5 KB 
ID:	8618  
    Captain Fritz Peterson
    JE Fishing Charters
    Web Site: http://www.jefishing.com