Just wanted to let everyone know that Larry Dahlberg and I will be on VS Network starting this weekend. I believe its Saturday morning at 7:30am and then it will be re-run at least 5 times during the week. Check your local listings for times and what channel.
Larry and I caught a lot of nice muskies all over the state on the 3 shows we filmed. This will be the episode where Larry finally reveals to the public his magic lure called the whopper Plopper. I caught over 40 fish myself on one of his prototype lures! It was great. Additionally, one of the episodes will reveal his "secret" sucker minnow trick he has been using for years with the Muskies. Its called the "Dahlberg Rig" and I am sure all musky fisherman accross the country who use suckers will learn something from this show and probably change there tactics for using live bait.
For those that don't know Larry personally like me, I would like to say that he is one of the nicest people I have ever met. Its no wonder why fish and people tend to gravitate toward him. If you want to see a picture of one of the bigger muskies we caught in the late fall on his sucker rig you can check it out on my guide website: www.mightymusky.com Anyhow, I hope you all get to see and enjoy the shows. take care. Josh